When I got this stamp, I did think that I would end up making more card variations with it — the stained glass style does lend itself to lots of different mediums and experiments — but then I didn’t actually need any more! By some miracle, I managed to make more cards than I ended up needing… But there is always next year 🙂
I can’t decide whether I am going to finish decorating this card or not… I made it as an experiment prompted by the latest challenge from The East Wind; I could have got my trusty Copic markers out, but I wanted to do something completely different as a break from all the Christmas card stamping and colouring, so I raided my supplies and got out my old glass paints. It’s hard to get enough light behind it to see the colours properly and I’m not sure if I like it enough without the backlight to add embellishments to it…
It was an interesting experiment and it’s good to be reminded every now and again that not everything turns out as well as you would like it to.